Gluten Free and Plant Based
Gluten Free Black Bean Brownies
Prep: 10 min
Bake: 20 min
Ready-to-Eat: 30 min
- 1 ½ Cups Black Beans – drained and rinsed very well
- ¾ Cup Nut Mylk – I prefer unsweetened coconut mylk
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder – my favorite brand is giddy yoyo
- ½ Cup Gluten Free Flour – I prefer coconut flour
- ¼ Tbsp Unrefined Salt – unrefined is much healthier
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract – alcohol free is healthier
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or use blender on medium speed
- Bake at 350° for 15 – 20 minutes depending on oven heat
- Makes 10-12 brownies
- Freezing them once they have cooled down helps them to bind together. Ootherwise try using only use ½ cup nut mylk instead.
- Maple Syrup – agave
- High in fiber with black beans
- Cacao contains minerals including potassium, magnesium, manganese, and zinc
- Cacao is said to support the de-calcification of the pineal gland
- Coconut Oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties:
- Coconut Oil also has additional benefits for the antibacterial and antifungal properties:
By Evi Spiliotopoulos
Owner & Founder of Our OM2 Hands / OmsGurl
Evi pronounced Ev ee
Focuses on ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ & 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔
This Health & wellness website
Is aimed at bringing
🌹𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 & 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎y 🌻 for 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒥ੈ𝓎
The blog intends to share more of that ✨
Her own life has included some shadow work that has led her on this path; including witnessing her only younger brother regress into autism (he was age:3), having moved through very dark depression late teens into early 20’s, survivor of multiple skin conditions, reversed ADHD, and recently while in nutrition school healed hypothyroid at the root cause.
She is a graduate of CSNN and a registered holistic nutritionist since 2019. Her love for holistic health and wellness includes these forms of education and certifications: yoga teacher level I (2005), reflexologist (2008), bodywork and massage (2012), rainbow kids yoga (2014), reiki level II (2017-2018).
She first began OurOM2hands in Courtenay BC with a friend, and it has since turned into a sole proprietorship whereby this blog is born. The focus of the blog is centred around the themes connected to OurOM2hands; holistic, sustainable, abundant intentions and actions. Enjoy!
For Your Health & Wellness
Cacao always brings joy in my world. Whatever kind of day, a little healthy sweetness of chocolate can be so nurturing. Then the nuts and dates bind together creating easy, fun, delicious snacks that are gluten free and vegan.
Nourishing, Bone, Broth, and Soup recipe; easy with a slow cooker, and so supportive for gut health. Save bones from meat for the broth. The veggies we use and you can use are optional but can add more minerals and vitamins for the soup part and make it so delicious.
This recipe came about with my mother-in-law. There are misconceptions around fish, in fact wild fish is more sustainable and has more health benefits.
This Smoothie bowl recipe came about when I was into Medical Medium. I have always loved mixing things in the blender, especially cold whole food. Smoothie bowls are a simple, fun, refreshing healthy whole food snack. Great for kids too.